AUTERSON BASEBALL CAMPS
Players at all skill levels will be challenged each day with specific skill instruction and drill work during stations.
Our goal is to provide an atmosphere that each camper will enjoy and succeed in the daily activities of camp. Our coaching staff is looking forward to having your child at camp and getting them to reach their maximum potential each day.
Our Baseball Camps range in ages and we should have a program to fit your child's needs. If you do not see a date that works for you at this time, please check back to the site as we add new camps often.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jeff Auterson at email@example.com.
2017 UPCOMING CAMPS
FALL 2017 6-WEEK ARM CONDITIONING CAMPS
Location: Catch and Hit Indoor Facility - 1785 Grassland Parkway, Alpharetta
DATE: 12 Sessions Beginning Monday, November 6
6 Weeks of Sessions, 2 Days/Week
Choose either Mon/Wed, Mon/Thurs, Tues/Thurs sessions
AGES: Open to Athletes 11u/13u, 14u+
TIME: 6:00pm - 7:15pm Ages 11u/13u
7:15pm - 8:30pm Ages 14u+
1) Please use the Online Registration even if you want to pay the Camp Fee at the field. There is an option during the online registration process for
you to defer payment.
2) Please ENROLL YOUR CHILD, not the parent, when signing up for an Auterson Baseball event.
3) When Creating a New Online Account, Please make sure to create the main account as the PARENT account. During that process, also create a
FAMILY MEMBER for each of your children you wish to utilize Auterson Baseball services. This will enable you to have the master account for
emails, notification, and payments, but will also allow you to ENROLL your child(ren) for Auterson Baseball lessons, camps and tryouts.
1) CAMP WAIVER/MEDICAL INFORMATION Forms can be found HERE. Your acceptance will be required when you create your Online Account.
Alternatively, you may print out the CAMP WAIVER and bring to camp if a medical situation needs explanation.
2) Lunch - Please bring your own lunch (Drinks & fruit provided)
3) Campers should bring their Bat, Glove, Baseball pants, and warm clothes (if appropriate)
4) Checks should be made out to "Auterson Baseball"
5) Auterson Baseball ONLINE REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
(You will be redirected to our Registration website)
Home of Auterson Baseball