AUTERSON BASEBALL CAMPS
Players at all skill levels will be challenged each day with specific skill instruction and drill work during stations.
Our goal is to provide an atmosphere that each camper will enjoy and succeed in the daily activities of camp. Our coaching staff is looking forward to having your child at camp and getting them to reach their maximum potential each day.
Our Baseball Camps range in ages and we should have a program to fit your child's needs. If you do not see a date that works for you at this time, please check back to the site as we add new camps often.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jeff Auterson at email@example.com.
2018 UPCOMING CAMPS/EVENTS
2018 LABOR DAY CAMP
Location: The BARN and Jackets Field - 505 Batesville Road, Milton, 30004
DATE: MONDAY, September 3, 2018
AGES: Open to Athletes 7/8u, 9/10u, 11/12u
TIME: 9:00am - 1:00pm
SANDY SPRINGS CAMPS
Location: MORGAN FALLS ATHLETIC FIELD #2
DATES: (choose a day of the week)
September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15 (Monday's)
September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 (Wednesday's)
AGES: Open to Athletes 7u/8u, 9u/11u
TIME: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
**Infield / Hitting / Outfield work**
1) You will need to Register using our new Online Registration system. Camp Payments will be required at the time of online booking.
2) When creating your online account, please create an account with your CHILD's NAME, while entering the parent's email, phone numbers, and credit card information. There is no need to create a PARENT account separately. We have found our new system will work much better for you if there is one combined account for you and your child.
1) CAMP WAIVER/MEDICAL INFORMATION Forms can be found HERE. Your acceptance will be required when you create your Online Account.
Alternatively, you may print out the CAMP WAIVER and bring to camp if a medical situation needs explanation.
2) Lunch - Please bring your own lunch (Drinks & fruit provided)
3) Campers should bring their Bat, Glove, Baseball pants, and warm clothes (if appropriate)
4) Checks should be made out to "Auterson Baseball"
5) Auterson Baseball ONLINE REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
(You will be redirected to our Registration website)
Home of Auterson Baseball